Greg Vines is a highly-skilled consensus builder,
a leader in international public service, and an
expert in diplomatic negotiations, organisational
reform and labour relations.
Australia nominates Greg Vines
The Australian Government has nominated Greg Vines as Director-General of the International Labour Organization (ILO), 2022–2027.
Greg has had a distinguished career in labour relations in Australia and internationally. He is an expert in complex negotiations and demonstrates tremendous leadership, having delivered significant reform at the ILO, improving the lives of working people globally.
Elections for the next ILO Director-General will be held on 25 March 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland.
"Under my leadership, the International Labour Organization will be influential, relevant and improve more lives. I will place decent work at the heart of the COVID-19 recovery."
– Greg Vines
Attorney-General and Minister for Industrial Relations, Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash with Greg Vines.
"After the devastation caused to lives across the world by COVID-19, we need an ILO that will build a stronger, more resilient and inclusive world of work. Greg Vines has the leadership qualities, experience and determination to deliver this at the ILO.”
– Attorney-General and Minister for Industrial Relations, Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash
A strong, united ILO – generating change, improving lives
- Read Greg's candidate brochure – English [PDF]
- Lisez la brochure du candidat de Greg Vines – Français [PDF]
- Lea el folleto del candidato de Greg Vines – Español [PDF]
- اقرأ كتيب مرشح Greg Vines - العربية [PDF]
- Lesen Sie die Kandidatenbroschüre von Greg Vines – Deutsch [PDF]
- Прочитать брошюру кандидата Грега Вайнса – русский [PDF]
- 阅读 Greg Vines 的候选人手册 - 中文 [PDF]